The Jabber of the Joules

I love to travel and meet new places and people. To challange myself to try new things and make good memories so when I am at home, I can think and smile. I have strong feelings but try to keep an open mind.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Helloooooo!
Thought I would try this one out. I am looking for a place to post pictures and such, and with help from my niecette - came at this from the back way - this was listed as one that was supported by the picture posting website I found. Also, finally hooked up my favorite natural keyboard (go curves!) which if you can touch type and do not weigh suggested weight, is much more user friendly. And had to see if it worked. and it does. funny having a nice full keyboard on a laptop, but whatever works I say, I say.
So this is just a test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home