The Jabber of the Joules

I love to travel and meet new places and people. To challange myself to try new things and make good memories so when I am at home, I can think and smile. I have strong feelings but try to keep an open mind.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Fri Jan 2 2008

A trip to Michigan -
headed down to Con's - dropped off the old couch frames for vic to use as a bed frame, and threw Con into my car, then headed to the old cottage.
Very chilly in MI - checked out the beach, nice ice dunes
They've put the electric underground at the cottages.
Enclosed the back porch (part) as part of the kitchen.

Went on to the Light House Place outlet mall - found a cool garlic press (like mine) for Pita.
sock shop is closed.
And coffee filter for strange.
to the Chinese Buffet for dinner & back to Con's and on to home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home